PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

coolnet560
11-22-2015, 12:45 PM

I'm thankful for being able to see my friends on There, and sharing the memories with them. I'm also thankful for, having family that love and care for me as much as I care for them.

mademoisellefifi
11-22-2015, 01:44 PM
i am thankfull for finally being able to register and post here.

Mary_Helen
11-22-2015, 03:03 PM
am thankful for everyone who went out of their way to welcome me into your world. special thanks to francis and disky for makin me so I can come in. and thank you to those who are my closest friends who help me get through my real life. u are all my friends and family and im greatful. bless u all.

C Dianne Clements
11-23-2015, 11:39 AM
most memorable Thanksgiving:
We had a beautiful table full of food. It was picture perfect and artistic. The food was the best I had ever cooked and after a bite I turned to my son and as chewing, with my mouth closed, said "mmm mmm mm". He asked "why do you do that." On the defensive I said, "What would you have me do talk with my mouth full, like this." With that I sprayed food all over him. He retaliated and threw food on me. I took a spoonful of mash potatoes and smacked him in the face. My daughter decided to join in and after that it was an all out food fight. We all laughed and it made for the most memorable Thanksgiving ever. The next year we invited a friend and tried to imitate the food fight but it just was not as fun as before.

susanszy
11-23-2015, 11:54 AM
I am so blessed! I am thankful for family and friends, and am celebrating the arrival of my first grandson, Jack!! 151
One of my most memorable Thanksgivings was years ago; I come from a large family (nine kids) and it was always a challenge to get everyone to the table at the same time to eat. My older sister (probably around 15 years old at the time) kept getting phone calls. We were all seated, waiting for her, and my Dad finally said, in that 'final warning' tone, 'LAURA SIT DOWN!!' So she flounced to the table and sat down hard in protest - only to have the folding chair collapse under her. There was complete silence for about one second - then we all burst out laughing. It was one of the last times we were all together for Thanksgiving, and I sure treasure those memories.

KatesHappy
11-23-2015, 12:01 PM
I am so blessed I couldn't possibly say all the reasons without taking over the thread and making others feel unfortunate. I will just say I am thankful... all year long.

SarahGellar There
11-23-2015, 12:04 PM

I'm thankful for my family and friends, who keep me going, who are here for me in good and bad. I'm thankful for being here, because everything has a meaning, I'm thankful for everyone who is and was part of my life, because I learnt and I still learn from them, I'm thankful to have such great memories that left a clue in my heart! I'm thankful...

Catrona
11-23-2015, 12:23 PM
It's funny how sometimes it takes Illness in the family to get people together and stop taking loved ones for granted. My Step-father is in hospital, probably through the holidays and well beyond, and complete strangers have shown my family so much compassion and understanding during this turbulent, emotional time. Yet, some close family members, appear even more distant.
I've always assumed my parents would be around forever to support me - boy, what a wake up call I've gotten these past two weeks. Cherish every minute you have with them. Don't take it for granted that they will always be there. Getting older sucks and we tend to go into denial. Wake up, hug those you love dearly and tell them you love them. I am so very thankful that I woke up in time to do that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! HUGS <3

Tamara (Catrona)

SonicWarriorXP
11-23-2015, 12:39 PM
This is easy. I'm thankful for there.com still exsisting. Probably one of the best if not the best virtual world arround.

pose4me
11-23-2015, 01:05 PM
I am thankful for everyone in my life...here and There! I am thankful for God and all that he has blessed us with! I have 3 beautiful kids, 3 beautiful grandchildren...a loving doggy and kitty, many friends, a new home and a husband who treats me like a queen! I am thankful my mother is at peace now and no longer in pain...she is happily reunited with my dad who has been waiting since 2006. I am also thankful for all the people who helped me with mom...her caregivers, the doctors, nurses and hospice. We couldn't have made it without them.

coolnet560
11-23-2015, 01:13 PM
I gotta say, I think it's great to this holiday where we can get together with our friends and family that we rarely see. When you have people in different states, its hard to get to them. Having holidays helps us to bring them over to us, as we share the wonderful memories. We all work hard, where there's little to no time to spend time with the people we care about. Now that we have Thanksgiving coming, we get to see everyone that we love.

coolnet560
11-23-2015, 01:14 PM
I am so blessed! I am thankful for family and friends, and am celebrating the arrival of my first grandson, Jack!! 151
One of my most memorable Thanksgivings was years ago; I come from a large family (nine kids) and it was always a challenge to get everyone to the table at the same time to eat. My older sister (probably around 15 years old at the time) kept getting phone calls. We were all seated, waiting for her, and my Dad finally said, in that 'final warning' tone, 'LAURA SIT DOWN!!' So she flounced to the table and sat down hard in protest - only to have the folding chair collapse under her. There was complete silence for about one second - then we all burst out laughing. It was one of the last times we were all together for Thanksgiving, and I sure treasure those memories.

Your grandson looks amazing, and has a wonderful, loving, and caring grandmother. :)

bhrocky
11-23-2015, 02:23 PM
What are you thankful for?

My There Family. For being there for me when I'm going throw my hard time with my treatments. All so Thankful for my boys that all was been there for me as well. Thanks every one for being there for me. I love you all...

RK_Falagar
11-23-2015, 02:39 PM
I am always thankful to God but today I am especially thankful that against all odds my Mom's health is good.
Today the doctors told her she was doing real well and that her heath is good considering that she has kidney failure,
diabetes and other things going on with her. All my prayers have been answered for my Mom and I am thankful
to my Father in heaven and to Christ!!

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Soede
11-23-2015, 02:41 PM
I am thankful for butter chicken dinner made by my honey. So good!
So many good things to be thankful for! My kids, my partner, my family, my friends, my town, my job, my country, our health, that my car hasn't died yet, a stable internet connection...

rounder
11-23-2015, 05:05 PM
I Really cant say every thing because
i find something new to be thankful
for every day..

noxy
11-23-2015, 11:28 PM
I am thankful for There, and the friends I've made in There. November 28th marks my 11th There anniversary.
It has been a part of my life for longer than many of my RL friends, boyfriends, interests, hobbies, jobs, and
heck, even the homes I've lived in. There is my true home. I'll be forever grateful for There. ♥

coolnet560
11-26-2015, 10:18 AM
Just a reminder you have until tomorrow to post on here. Tell your friends about the contest. :)

Francis_7
11-26-2015, 11:22 AM
I am very thankful that my favorite TV show of the 1990's is coming back in a Kickstarter backed series! I am also watching MST Turkey Day right now! What a blast from the past it is!
http://mst3k.com/events/turkeyday15

BlueAnn
11-26-2015, 12:14 PM
I am thankful to wake up every day and for having so many awesome friends. 153

Percepti0n
11-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Thankful for computers and internet. I would have ceased to exist a long time ago without.

coolnet560
11-30-2015, 01:09 AM
Thank you all for your comments! They were great. There will be a dice roll later today. Sign up for the dice roll.

http://webapps.prod.there.com/eventmgmt/eventmgmt?op=view&id=44634020