PDA

View Full Version : PAZ Communities

Aneirin
05-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Are PAZ communities still a thing in There anymore? I never see anyone discussing these anymore. I always thought these were cool because sometimes they would travel around like traveling circuses. They were a lot of fun and freely developing with little limitations. Any other thoughts on this?

RaceSmart
06-01-2014, 08:45 AM
Paz communities are great - so are lots in a hood - both have their "pros and cons" but thankfully in There.com you have a choice to do either or both! I have had the pleasure of being in both types (and There houses/clubhouses) and enjoyed them all !

Grandpa Red
09-07-2014, 07:43 AM
Last year at Christmas time I put out my lil Christmas themed park on the southern end of Frosty. There was a Christmas themed community that surprisingly grew up around it, using my paz as its central point. We had alot of great comments over it. Hope it happens again this year.

Sportstar25
03-24-2015, 10:02 PM
I remember a camping paz thing that someone started and you could put out your camping stuff which was kinda fun.

mushka
05-04-2015, 05:59 PM
I moved to Shorah from one. A group of us went around every month moving around motu. Was actually pretty fun.

coolnet560
05-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Moving into a neighborhood i believe is better than a Paz. You can control who enters in your place, and still be able to have a nice community around you. :)