I am:
      Happy

Smile What are you thankful for?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	What are you Thankful for.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	149

I'm thankful for being able to see my friends on There, and sharing the memories with them. I'm also thankful for, having family that love and care for me as much as I care for them.

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

i am thankfull for finally being able to register and post here.

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

am thankful for everyone who went out of their way to welcome me into your world. special thanks to francis and disky for makin me so I can come in. and thank you to those who are my closest friends who help me get through my real life. u are all my friends and family and im greatful. bless u all.

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

most memorable Thanksgiving:
      We had a beautiful table full of food. It was picture perfect and artistic. The food was the best I had ever cooked and after a bite I turned to my son and as chewing, with my mouth closed, said "mmm mmm mm". He asked "why do you do that." On the defensive I said, "What would you have me do talk with my mouth full, like this." With that I sprayed food all over him. He retaliated and threw food on me. I took a spoonful of mash potatoes and smacked him in the face. My daughter decided to join in and after that it was an all out food fight. We all laughed and it made for the most memorable Thanksgiving ever. The next year we invited a friend and tried to imitate the food fight but it just was not as fun as before.

Super Moderator Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

I am so blessed! I am thankful for family and friends, and am celebrating the arrival of my first grandson, Jack!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18030-MMS-1441927625000-attachment1-2015091095162553.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	151
      One of my most memorable Thanksgivings was years ago; I come from a large family (nine kids) and it was always a challenge to get everyone to the table at the same time to eat. My older sister (probably around 15 years old at the time) kept getting phone calls. We were all seated, waiting for her, and my Dad finally said, in that 'final warning' tone, 'LAURA SIT DOWN!!' So she flounced to the table and sat down hard in protest - only to have the folding chair collapse under her. There was complete silence for about one second - then we all burst out laughing. It was one of the last times we were all together for Thanksgiving, and I sure treasure those memories.

Junior Member New Member
      is Happiness is a choice!

I am:
      ------

I am so blessed I couldn't possibly say all the reasons without taking over the thread and making others feel unfortunate. I will just say I am thankful... all year long.

Junior Member New Member
      is Expect the unexpected!

I am:
      Awesome

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	What are you Thankful for.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	152

I'm thankful for my family and friends, who keep me going, who are here for me in good and bad. I'm thankful for being here, because everything has a meaning, I'm thankful for everyone who is and was part of my life, because I learnt and I still learn from them, I'm thankful to have such great memories that left a clue in my heart! I'm thankful...

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

It's funny how sometimes it takes Illness in the family to get people together and stop taking loved ones for granted. My Step-father is in hospital, probably through the holidays and well beyond, and complete strangers have shown my family so much compassion and understanding during this turbulent, emotional time. Yet, some close family members, appear even more distant.
      I've always assumed my parents would be around forever to support me - boy, what a wake up call I've gotten these past two weeks. Cherish every minute you have with them. Don't take it for granted that they will always be there. Getting older sucks and we tend to go into denial. Wake up, hug those you love dearly and tell them you love them. I am so very thankful that I woke up in time to do that.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! HUGS <3

Tamara (Catrona)

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

This is easy. I'm thankful for there.com still exsisting. Probably one of the best if not the best virtual world arround.

Junior Member Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

I am thankful for everyone in my life...here and There! I am thankful for God and all that he has blessed us with! I have 3 beautiful kids, 3 beautiful grandchildren...a loving doggy and kitty, many friends, a new home and a husband who treats me like a queen! I am thankful my mother is at peace now and no longer in pain...she is happily reunited with my dad who has been waiting since 2006. I am also thankful for all the people who helped me with mom...her caregivers, the doctors, nurses and hospice. We couldn't have made it without them.