• Wtf

Thread: Email System Unavailable

Administrator Thereian
      is feeling wonderful

I am:
      Happy

Blog Entries

Exclamation Email System Unavailable

Unfortunately, the email server that we use is currently unavailable. While this is currently being fixed, for those who have issues in accessing their accounts, please send a direct e-mail to coolnet560@gmail.com. I will be able to login to the admin page and make the necessary changes for the time being. I will let you all know when the email servers are back up and running.
      Having problems with the site? Please report all issues in the support thread.
      http://therecommunity.net/forumdispl...Support-Issues

We are one big family that care and support each other. Thank you for being part of our family.

Administrator Thereian
      is feeling wonderful

I am:
      Happy

Blog Entries
      The email system should be working. When you register or use the Forgot Password, as the email is being sent to you check your spam folder. If you have any problems, send me an email.
      Having problems with the site? Please report all issues in the support thread.
      http://therecommunity.net/forumdispl...Support-Issues

We are one big family that care and support each other. Thank you for being part of our family.