• Wtf

Thread: Facebook Login

Administrator Thereian
      is feeling wonderful

I am:
      Happy

Blog Entries

Unhappy Facebook Login

Unfortunately, at this time, you won't be able to login with Facebook. This isn't a vbullein issue. It seems that Facebook is discontinuing v1.0 API and forcing everyone to move to v2.0 API or greater. As soon as the latest update of vbulletin is available, I will update it and try to get the facebook login working again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

To read more about the Facebook discontinuation of v1.0 API you can read more about it here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/faq#migration.
      Having problems with the site? Please report all issues in the support thread.
      http://therecommunity.net/forumdispl...Support-Issues

We are one big family that care and support each other. Thank you for being part of our family.

Administrator Thereian
      is feeling wonderful

I am:
      Happy

Blog Entries
      It seems that facebook login is working again. I didn't make any changes to the site. I'm guessing Facebook must have done something to fix the problem. This still will be going in maintenance sometime this week to perform an update on the software.
      Having problems with the site? Please report all issues in the support thread.
      http://therecommunity.net/forumdispl...Support-Issues

We are one big family that care and support each other. Thank you for being part of our family.

Super Moderator There Fanatic
      is doing great!

I am:
      Friendly

Facebook login should now be working with the latest vbulletin 4.2.3. Please let us know if you have any problems.