• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for?

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

I gotta say, I think it's great to this holiday where we can get together with our friends and family that we rarely see. When you have people in different states, its hard to get to them. Having holidays helps us to bring them over to us, as we share the wonderful memories. We all work hard, where there's little to no time to spend time with the people we care about. Now that we have Thanksgiving coming, we get to see everyone that we love.

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by susanszy View Post
      I am so blessed! I am thankful for family and friends, and am celebrating the arrival of my first grandson, Jack!! Attachment 151
      One of my most memorable Thanksgivings was years ago; I come from a large family (nine kids) and it was always a challenge to get everyone to the table at the same time to eat. My older sister (probably around 15 years old at the time) kept getting phone calls. We were all seated, waiting for her, and my Dad finally said, in that 'final warning' tone, 'LAURA SIT DOWN!!' So she flounced to the table and sat down hard in protest - only to have the folding chair collapse under her. There was complete silence for about one second - then we all burst out laughing. It was one of the last times we were all together for Thanksgiving, and I sure treasure those memories.
      Your grandson looks amazing, and has a wonderful, loving, and caring grandmother.

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

What are you thankful for?

My There Family. For being there for me when I'm going throw my hard time with my treatments. All so Thankful for my boys that all was been there for me as well. Thanks every one for being there for me. I love you all...

TC Download Admin New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

I am always thankful to God but today I am especially thankful that against all odds my Mom's health is good.
      Today the doctors told her she was doing real well and that her heath is good considering that she has kidney failure,
      diabetes and other things going on with her. All my prayers have been answered for my Mom and I am thankful
      to my Father in heaven and to Christ!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Junior Member New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

I am thankful for butter chicken dinner made by my honey. So good!
      So many good things to be thankful for! My kids, my partner, my family, my friends, my town, my job, my country, our health, that my car hasn't died yet, a stable internet connection...

Junior Member Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Cool

I Really cant say every thing because
      i find something new to be thankful
      for every day..

Junior Member New Member
      is hiding. forever hiding.

I am:
      Sneaky

I am thankful for There, and the friends I've made in There. November 28th marks my 11th There anniversary.
      It has been a part of my life for longer than many of my RL friends, boyfriends, interests, hobbies, jobs, and
      heck, even the homes I've lived in. There is my true home. I'll be forever grateful for There. ♥

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

Just a reminder you have until tomorrow to post on here. Tell your friends about the contest.

Super Moderator New Member
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ------

I am very thankful that my favorite TV show of the 1990's is coming back in a Kickstarter backed series! I am also watching MST Turkey Day right now! What a blast from the past it is!
      http://mst3k.com/events/turkeyday15

Junior Member New Member
      is probably in There lol

I am:
      Innocent

I am thankful to wake up every day and for having so many awesome friends. Name:  Gratitude.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  16.0 KB