How can I join a team for the There Winter Games?
Congratulations, you are already part of a team! *We have 16*There*Games teams based on the 16 avatar Name Tag colors.**(The Name Tag is the colored bar over your avatar’s head where your see your name.)**Everyone has a Name Tag color that is randomly generated when you join*There.com.
What if I can’t figure out what my Nametag color is?
If you aren’t sure what your Name Tag color is, it’s easy to find out.**Just head over to to the Winter Games Welcome Center and find one of the handy Name Tag signs.
When you click the sign’s action tag, it will tell you what color your Name Tag is.**Once you know your Name Tag color find your team club listed*here.**Joining your team’s club is a great way to meet people, make new friends and keep up to date with what’s going on.
Do I have to join my Nametag team’s club to participate at*There*Games?
While joining your team’s club is a great way to connect with your fellow teammates, it is not required.**You can still go to*There*Games events and earn points for your team.**The event Hosts will be able to see which team you belong to by (you guessed it!) looking at your Name Tag.

More...