ANNOUNCEMENTThere.com members are currently unable to purchase Auction items using PayPal. Our Engineers are working with PayPal to determine the solution. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have PayPal purchases back online soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work to get it resolved.
What happens when I try to use the PayPal option to make an Auction purchase?
When a member clicks the PayPal button it takes them to the pop-up PayPal login as expected. The next pop-up window should be the item transaction page where the member agrees to the exact amount of the purchase. Currently, members are being taken directly to their dashboard page or to a PayPal error page.
Can I send There money directly from my PayPal account to buy the Auction item?
NO, please do not send money directly to our company. Our system is not currently set up to process direct payments of Auction items from members. For example, if you try to send a payment to Feedback@thereinc.com we will not receive it because we do not have a PayPal account set up with that email address.
Oops, I sent a direct payment to a There email address. How can I get my money back?
There.com is unable to refund payments sent to an email address that is not hooked up to a PayPal account. You’ll need to contact PayPal directly and have them reverse the payment. Go to your PayPal Resolution Center. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate. Click Escalate to PayPal at the bottom of the page. Add any relevant information for escalating the dispute and click Submit.
How long will it take to get fixed?
At this point in time, we do not know how long it will take to get fixed. We are at the mercy of PayPal and they don’t make it easy for Developers to get help in these types of situations. If you want to help, contact PayPal and tell them you are unable to purchase There.com (Makena Technologies) Auction items. We are thinking the more help tickets that are opened on this issue the faster they might get to fixing it for us.
I really want to purchase this Auction item, what can I do?
Use the Therebucks option to make the purchase. If the Designer has the PayPal option only, unfortunately their items cannot be purchased at this time.
Can I still buy Therebucks with PayPal?
YES! Therebucks purchases are working correctly. You can purchase Therebucks with the alternative payment system Stripe.
Will my monthly Premium Membership payment still deduct from Paypal?
YES! Memberships processed through PayPal are still working as they should.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about PayPal transactions contact our Staff at Feedback@thereinc.com.

More...