• Wtf

Thread: Second Annual of There Fun Day!

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

Wink Second Annual of There Fun Day!

Time to announce the special occasion.

As you all know There.com has been around since 1998. In 2004, There.com was about to shut down, with the announcement of Black Friday. However; in 2005, Michael Wilson bought the rights from There inc to continue in Will Harvey belief of being a social world. With that occurred he created his own company that is known as Makena Technologies inc. On April 20th, Makena turns 9 years old. On April 19th, we celebrate the Anniversary of Makena by thanking them for keeping There.com going. Without Michael Wilson, There.com would not be here and we wouldn't have met amazing people. Join us as we celebrate this wonderful day. Activities, Prizes and many other stuff to do. We hope to see you all there.
      Click on the link below to sign up:

http://webapps.prod.there.com/eventm...ew&id=38478028
      Last edited by coolnet560; 04-16-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

All donations can be done through Therebucks, vehicles, furniture, props, anything you wish to giveaway.

If you are donating any therebucks please send them to Coolnet560.

If they are objects that needs to be given please contact me via Facebook or There.com. I won't be on There.com until Thursday. You may or may not see me on today and tomorrow, but because my internet connection here is unreliable. No guarantees can be made for today and tomorrow.