• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Event Generator

Member Thereian
      is Feeling great!

I am:
      Happy

Smile Event Generator

Hey Everyone! I have wonderful news! Recently, SteveMack's allowed me to use the event generator. It took about a week to get all of the kinks out of it, but I believe it works well now. In order for you to use the event generator, it needs to be used in 3D world, or Internet Explorer 2D There Central. I've tried it on other web browsers, but had some issues. If it does work well on other web browsers, than by all means use it. I believe that all of the zones are up-to-date with the ID.

If you noticed something isn't working with a Zone, please make sure you have hosting ability rights. It could also mean that the zone ID is wrong and I need to replace it with a new one. If you have a zone or cohost group and you would like yours to be added onto the Generator please reply to the thread here below or email me at coolnet560@gmail.com.

The URL to use the event generator is events.therecommunity.net

Have Fun!
      Last edited by coolnet560; 03-17-2015 at 10:30 AM.