Welcome to Garden Decorating Contest!

Ready, Set, Grow!

Do you have green thumbs? Show off your skills in There's Garden Decorating Contest! Let's see who can create the most beautiful garden in There. Neighborhood (lots) and PAZ communities, FrontierZones, and FunZones are eligible to participate, you may enter by yourself or with a group of friends.

How will the Garden Contest work? Read on for all the details...

1. If you want to participate, please send an email to coolnet560@gmail.com (subject: Spring/Summer Garden Contest 2014), or by posting it on www.therecommunity.net by no later than Monday, June 16th at 11:59pm PST with the following information:

*Avatar name (or avatar name of the project leader, if you are working in a group including the people who are in your group)
*Valid email address for the primary contact, in case we need to get in touch with you (this information will not be shared with anyone)
*Name of the zone
*DOID or link to Lot/PAZ you will be decorating

2. Participants may use up to 3 acre (Lot or PAZ) for the Garden Contest with the drops amount up to 50 drops. Zone stacking is not permitted in this challenge. You may either start with an empty zone or take an existing zone and re-decorate it. You may trick-drop. FrontierZones and FunZones are permitted

3. You may choose either a summer theme or a spring theme.

4. You have until Wednesday, June 18th at 11:59pm PST, to finish decorating your garden zone.

5. By Thursday June 19th, we will publish links to all the Spring Garden Contest entries and open the voting. Community members will have until Saturday, June 21st 10:45pm PST, to visit the garden zones and vote for their favorites. We will announce the winner of the Spring/Summer Garden Contest during the Summer Solstice Gala event which will be taking place on June 21st.

**The 3 zones that receive the most votes from the community will win a prize. Prizes are yet to be determined.

Good luck to all gardeners and we look forward to visiting your zones!

A couple of members have came to me and asked me wonderful questions. I thought I would post them here so this way people are aware of them. More will be added as the contest goes on. If you have any questions please let me know in the forum post here or in-world.

Q: May I work in groups?
A: Of course! You can have as many in your group as you want. You will need to pick 1 leader to represent that group. Please indicate who is the leader of your group and who is part of the group.

Q: I have an alt avatar and would like to use it in the contest, may I use it?
A: Yes, you may use an alt. Please inform me what alt is yours.

Q: I have a 100 drop lot/paz, may I use it in the contest?
A: Yes, you are allowed to use it, however; you may only use up to 50 drops.

Q: May I participate in more than one contest?
A: Yes and no. You may be part of a group and still have your own contest, but you can't be a leader for the group.